Online Class - 27 December 2018
How do you feel after Christmas and Boxing Day? Stressed or relaxed? Tired or energetic?
Today's class is a gentle class to release any physical tensions and, then in honour of the season, a yoga nidra incorporating the Buddhist practice of LovingKindness to ease the mind.
- Back problems including osteoporosis of the spine
- Other joint problems: neck, shoulders, wrists and knees
- High blood pressure and vertigo
- Eye conditions
- Abdominal problems
Part 1: Poses
Part 2: Yoga nidra
Transcript (PDF 0.7MB)
Summary of poses
- Starting pose: Shavasana or seated in chair
- Starfish stretches
- Single leg cycling
- Extended pose of the child or a comfortable seated position
- Seated side bend
- Seated twist (dynamic version)
- Seated twist (static version)
- Resting pose: Shavasana or seated in chair
Poses, Modifications, and Alternative Poses (PDF 1.0MB)
Did you enjoy the class?
Please consider making a contribution towards the costs. Any amount would be appreciated.