Beginners' Home Practice Plan
The following home practice plan comprises a series of asana to help release body tensions, pranayama to develop awareness of the breath, and a relaxation.
The plan was developed for a 90 minute class.
There are four files provided for this practice:
- Home Practice Plan Download (PDF 0.4MB)
- Description of the asanas, modifications and alternative poses for different health conditions, and references for more detailed information.
- Hatha Yoga for Beginners - Part 1 Download (ZIP 12.5MB)
- Compressed version of audio file that guides you through the supine and prone poses.
- Hatha Yoga for Beginners - Part 2 Download (ZIP 13.7MB)
- Compressed version of the audio file that guides you through the standing and seated poses.
- Hatha Yoga for Beginners - Part 3 Download (ZIP 8MB)
- Compressed version of the audio file that guides you through the natural breath awareness and ‘Waves of Peace’ relaxation.
Added 25 March 2015