Workshops, Retreats and Events
Deepen your personal practice. Attend a workshop, retreat or other event and experience yogic techniques that can be incorporated into your everyday life.
The events listed are offered by teachers and traditions that have influenced the style of yoga taught at LaiLin Yoga.
- 11 May, Yoga and Meditation with Attitude, Manly
- 11-13 May, Family Yoga, Mangrove Mountain
- 12 May, Healing through Movement and Breath, Boronia Park
Half day option available.
- 18 May, Restorative Yoga Workshop, Longueville
- 20 May, Yoga and Breathwork for Enlightenment, Crows Nest
- 26 May, Yoga for Lower Back Pain, Mosman
- 2 June, Introduction to Yoga and Meditation, Eastwood
- 2 June, Self-Help Yoga for Pain-Free Lower Backs, Gladesville
- 8-11 June, Nada Yoga, Mangrove Mountain
- 29 June-1 July, Meditation - Level 1: Cultivating Tranquility, Mangrove Mountain
- 30 June, Introduction to Yoga and Meditation, Eastwood
- 7 July, Yoga for Pelvic Floor Functionality, Gladesville
- 14 July, Half-day Dru Yoga & Meditation workshop, Boronia Park
- 20 July, Meditation for Self Healing, Frenchs Forest