Day 9 - Balanced Body
Physical balances help to develop strength and mental focus. Today's session comprise two standing balances and a seated balance. The seated balance, in particular, can be quite strong so please check the poses document and familiarise yourself with the modifications and alternatives.
- Back problems including osteoporosis
- Neck problems
- High blood pressure, vertigo
- Heart conditions
- Shoulder problems
- Abdominal problems
- Balance problems
Summary of poses
- Tandem or semi-tandem balance
- Counter pose: Back massage or seated cat
- Rest pose: Shavasana or seated in chair
Poses, Modifications, and Alternative Poses (PDF 1.5 MB)
The following compressed file contains all the files related to Day 9.
Day 9 - Balanced Body files (ZIP 10.2MB)