These workshops are sold out.
If you would like to be placed on a waiting list (in case of cancellation) or on the mailing list for future workshops, please contact me.
“We humans have lost the wisdom of genuinely resting and relaxing. We worry too much. We don't allow our bodies to heal, and we don't allow our minds and hearts to heal.”
Thich Nhat Hahn
Restorative Yoga is a style that promotes deep relaxation by supporting and cushioning the body, and providing time to slow down and rest. And with deep relaxation come physical benefits like reduced blood pressure, better sleep and emotional benefits like calmness of mind.
To celebrate the International Day of Yoga on 21 June, I’m running my first Restorative Yoga workshops.
In these workshops:
Enjoy the opportunity to slow down and rest
Learn how Restorative Yoga facilitates relaxation
Discover ways to practise Restorative Yoga at home
Treat yourself to 90 minutes of self care and relaxation.
- Friday 21 June, 10:30 am - 12:00 noon * FULL *
Saturday 22 June, 2:30 - 4:00 pm * FULL *
- Private residence close to Epping station. Contact me for details.
- Who is this workshop for?
- Important: Most Restorative Yoga poses are performed sitting or lying on the floor.
Restorative Yoga is suitable for everyone who feels comfortable working on the floor, and no matter what their yoga experience.
This workshop is for those who are:
- Busy and/or stressed
- Needing to slow down and rest
- Interested in experiencing a passive style of yoga (in contrast to active styles)
- New to yoga and meditation
Cancellations: Cancellations less than a week prior to the start date incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Contact me to reserve your spot and for more details.
- Pay via cash, electronic transfer or PayPal.
- Electronic transfers to Pay ID LaiLin.Yoga@gmail.com
- Paypal at paypal.me/LaiLinYoga