Dru yoga is graceful form that incorporates flowing movements with the breath and visualisations. The movements focus on opening and activating the heart centre, and so, can be described as 'yoga of the heart'.
I'm delighted that my teacher, Anne-Marie Markham, a qualified Dru Yoga and Meditation teacher is available to provide an introduction to this beautiful style. Join us for an afternoon and experience the calming effects of Dru yoga and meditation. Discover how Dru differs from other styles and learn a little about the philosophy behind Dru Yoga.
- Saturday 20 May, 1:00-4:00pm (including a break for afternoon tea)
- The school hall, Epping Heights Public School, 128 Kent Street, Epping
- Who is this workshop for?
- Dru Yoga is accessible to all levels of fitness and is perfect for those who are new to yoga and meditation.
This workshop is for who are:
- Currently practising yoga and meditation, and would like to know more about the Dru Yoga style
- Interested in experiencing a gentle, flowing style of yoga
- New to yoga and meditation, and want to start with a gentle style
- About Anne-Marie:
- Anne-Marie is a qualified Dru Yoga and Meditation teacher with over thirty years experience. She is a senior teacher on the Dru Yoga Teacher Training course and a qualified practitioner of alternative therapies including massage and aromatherapy, and this depth of knowledge and experience is reflected in her teaching and her support of students.
- Contact me by Friday May 5 to reserve your spot and for more details.
- Pay via cash, cheque or electronic transfer.
Please make cheques payable to 'Deborah Corke' and send to PO Box 672, Epping 1710.
Electronic transfers to BSB: 802 351 Acct No.: 35126348
I love how accessible Dru yoga is and the flowing movements of this style. I always come away from a class or workshop feeling relaxed and centred.
I hope you can join us!